- This event has passed.
Design Mega Meetup – UX Australia 2022
Thu 18 August, 2022 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
The Mega Meetup Organising Committee are once again hosting the MegaMeetup leading up to UX Australia 2022. This will be a fun participatory session.
FORMAT & PRESENTERS
We’ll use an open space format with five UXA speakers sharing an outline of the topic they’ll be speaking about at UXA with some key thinking/insights and a provocation to start the discussion. A great way to make some new friends, learn, and share.
We’re lucky to have these five awesome speakers join us:
- Natasha Ballantyne. National Design Director, PwC – The life-changing potential of digital inclusion
- Rich Brophy. Principal Service Designer, NSW Department of Customer Service – Death to “best practice”: The journey to cohesive design practice at scale
- Jon Duhig. Service Designer – Getting under their skin: culture change in transformation programs
- Catherine Gleeson. Head of Human Centred Design, Rest Super & Kerry Matheson. Head of Member Journeys, Rest Super – Accidental Innovation: The 5 Week Sprint Model
THE DESIGN MEGAMEETUP COLLECTIVE
The meetup groups putting this one are:
- Enterprise UX Sydney (EUXSyd)
- IxDA Sydney
- Sydney Design Thinking (SydDT)
- Sydney Creative Customer Experience (CCX)
We’re obviously still in the middle of a pandemic and attendance means complying with NSW State Gov and venue covid restrictions. If you’re not feeling well on the day please stay at home.